Prof. Dr. rer. nat. habil. Sabine Enders
- © Copyright??
Sekr . TK7
Str. des 17. Juni 135
Email to Prof. Sabine Enders 
Tel. +49 30 314 22755
Fax +49 30 314 22406
- 1984 - 1989 - study
of chemistry on the Technical
University of Leuna - Merseburg with the specialty Theoretical Physical
- May 1989 - Diploma Thesis in the field of Polymer Fractionation.
- September 1990 -
February 1991 - scientific stay at the
Czech Akademy of Science, Institute of Macromolecular Chemistry by
Prof. Kratochvil .
- April 1993 - PhD Thesis in the field of „Investigation of the fractionation of random copolymers“ by Prof. M. T. Rätzsch .
1993 - August 1995 - University of Mainz,
Institute of Physical Chemistry by Prof. B. A. Wolf, work on the
project „ Electrorheological investigations of polymer blends“.
- September 1995 - August 1996 - TU Delft,
Chemical Technology, Laboratory of Applied Thermodynamics and Phase
Equilibria by Prof. J. Swaan-Arons , work on the project for industry
(DSM) „Critical Light Scattering of Polymer Solutions“.
- October 1996 - December 2000 - Habilitation
University of Leipzig, Wilhelm-Ostwald Institute of Theoretical and
Physical Chemistry by Prof. K. Quitzsch in the field of phase and
interfacial properties of complex fluids (polymer solutions, surfactant
- January 2001 –June 2001 -
Martin-Luther University of Halle
by Prof. Dr. J. Winkelmann , density functional theory and molecular
- July 2001 - 2005 - Senior
Analytical Engineer at Dow
Chemical Company, Dow Central Germany, Corp. R&D, Analytical
Science, Physical Properties